- Editorial management will assign article to Reviewer based on their research field.
- Reviewer must submit the review within timelines provided.
- Do not provide Reviewer information in your review that discloses your identity.
- Do not seek the identity of authors. This protects the integrity of the "double-blind" review process.
- Remember that inaccuracy in your review reflect on the division as well as on the Academy.
- If Reviewer have any questions regarding the ethics or conduct of an author or reviewer they can directly contact the Editorial manager.
The decisions of the Associate Editorial Board must never be partial by any external feature, (i.e. the origin, nationality, race, gender, ethnicity, religion or political views of the author).